Originally used and owned by a local fishing family to store fishing nets and equipment – hence the name! This is a beautiful little hideaway located in the heart of the historic part of Sheringham. It has been tastefully converted and has a spectacular sea view from the first floor and balcony. It is ideally located if you want peace and quiet next to the sea, and yet is in the heart of the town – giving you the best of both worlds. A true ‘bolt hole’.
- Sleeps 4
- Master bedroom with double bed and single bed, with private access to main bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Large lounge with sea views
- Mezzanine level with single bed
- Gas central heating
- All bed linen provided
- Quality bed linen with large fluffy towels provided
- TV and DVD/CD player
- Balcony overlooking the sea with patio furniture
- Bathroom with power shower over bath
- Private parking can be arranged
- Pets welcome!
A great cottage beside the sea
The Fisherman’s Shed is so popular with many regular guests, so if you would like to spend a few days or longer in this idyllic spot then please book early to avoid disappointment.
The Fisherman's Shed, Westcliif, Sheringham, Norfolk NR26 8JT