This property was originally used to build the fishing boats for the local fishermen by the famous Emery Brothers. It has been converted into a holiday home retaining lots of its original features and character. The Old Boathouse benefits from a first floor lounge with a balcony so that you can appreciate the superb sea views. It is ideally located in the heart of Sheringham, very close to the town centre and the beach, so you can hang up the car keys for a few days as everything is right on your doorstep.
- Sleeps 6
- Master bedroom with double bed and pair of bunk beds
- Second bedroom with double bed
- Fully equipped kitchen including washing machine and large fridge/freezer
- Dining area
- Large lounge with sea views
- Gas central heating
- All bed linen and towels provided
- TV, DVD/CD player and iPod docking station
- Quality bed linen and large fluffy towels provided
- Bathroom with power shower over bath
- Private parking for two cars
- Pets welcome!
The Old Boathouse, Lifeboat Plain, Sheringham, Norfolk NR26 8BG