The Old Vicarage, circa 1845, is a true holiday retreat, ideal for small or large family gatherings sleeping upto a maximum of 10 (+2) people very comfortably. As soon as you drive through the gateway, you can be rest assured of a tranquil relaxing holiday in a beautiful period home. This property oozes with character from its stone mullion windows and twisted chimneys, to the aga in the kitchen and open fires and log burners. Furnished with period furniture making it a very comfortable home for you to relax and enjoy. Located in beautiful grounds of 4 acres with woodlands and formal gardens where children and pets are very welcome too!
Family time nowadays is very precious and the spacious and well equipped country home is a fabulous place to enjoy everyone’s company without being on top of each other.If you don’t fancy driving and want to arrive by train – personal collection from the station can be arranged. If you just can’t be bothered to organise a shopping delivery or go shopping for groceries – send me the list and it can all be waiting for you. This is your holiday to enjoy!
- Sleeps 10 (+2)
- Master bedroom with elegant Victorian king size bed
- Second master bedroom with king size bed
- Family bedroom with Victorian brass double bed and 2 Victorian brass single beds
- Bedroom 4 – Victorian brass double bed
- Fully equipped large breakfast kitchen with an aga and including dishwasher
- Fully equipped utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Formal Dining Room with large log burner and fabulous views over the gardens with access to:-
- Large lounge with large comfy sofas, large open fire and wonderful views over the gardens
- Library with thousands of books,CD’s and DVD’s, comfortable sofas, open fire and BOSE sound system
- Oil central heating
- Elegant quality bed linen with large plump feather duvets, comfortable pillows, large fluffy towels, bath robes all provided
- Televisions in all rooms some with DVD options, BOSE sound system and iPod docking station, unlimited WIFI
- Bathroom Wing – 2 large separate bathrooms with walk in shower, large baths.
- Separate upstairs and downstairs W.C.’s
- Unlimited use of Hot Tub and Sauna and Tennis Court
- Lots of garden furniture and patio furniture for dining al fresco
- Lots of parking including space for a boat
- Logs provided for log burner and open fires
- Cot and high chair available
- Pets welcome!
The Old Vicarage, Withergate Road, Worstead, Norfolk NR28 9SE